- Seasonal Allergies
- Colds, flu and other viral illness
- Bronchitis, pneumonia and asthma attacks
- Bladder Infections
- Ear, throat and sinus infections
- Rashes, poison ivy and allergic reactions
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and dehydration
- Fractures, sprains, strains and dislocations
- Minor surgical procedures
- Wound repair and abscess drainage
- Lacerations (cuts), abrasions (scrapes) and splinters
Other Medical Needs
- Physicals: sports, employment, pre-employment.
- Medical evaluations: executive
- TB Testing
- Flu shots
- X-rays, Labs, and EKGs on-site
What Client’s Say
Excellent service, everyone was very friendly and everything was explained in detail on Why it’s happening and what Is going to help it. They all wished a speedy recovery on my way out I felt like family leaving. I highly recommend this urgent care to everyone
I just left the Washington Urgent Care and i have to say i am impressed! The staff was very friendly, i was taken back fast and was in and out in 20 mins tops! i will defiantly be going here from now on and telling my friends and family!! Thank you Washington Urgent Care!!!!
I am always very satisfied with this urgent care they always get my kids and my family in and out fast and the staff is always friendly even with my screaming kids.